entriesaboutyour CLlinks

Tuesday, September 6, 2011
organize life. @ 8:57 AM

There's about a billion tools out there that are supposed to help make your life more organized, help you not procrastinate, help you be successful, etcetera -- everything from planners, to calendars, to apps that block Facebook. Throughout the year, I will be sharing tips and tricks that I've picked up since my first day of classes so that figuring out what works best for you will, hopefully, be a little bit easier.

 

WorkFlowy is one of my favorite tools to use. It's basically an ever-expanding outline list that makes it possible for you to organize your life down to the minutest detail, just like you would organize a paper. Moreover, you can also share parts of your outline with others; for instance, when you are working on a group project and want everyone's contribution in one place. You can also use hashtags, just like on Twitter, to prioritize when things will get done: #today, #soon, etcetera. Clicking on the hashtag will give you a task list for the day or the week.

I use WorkFlowy to organize everything from my class assignments to my grocery list and the projects I am working on at my internship. It's easy and free to set up an account, and the best part is, you can access it from any computer or phone with web-browsing capabilities!